Mechanics Academy is partially broken because thinkbot is being reworked. Like a pair of phoenixes, they’ll both rise from the ashes soon. As in eventually.
This is a work in progress
I have been working in earnest on Mechanics Academy for the past eight months or so. While quite some progress has been made, the journey has just begun. There is plenty I could use help with, including:
- Cataloguing existing and creating new learning material
- Information architecture, to optimally present the material
- User-experience and visual frontend design, to create an engaging and unintimidating learning experience for challenging material
- Refining and improving the functionality of the content management system powering this site
- Testing and helping spread the word
Please do get in touch if you’re interested in working with me on this project or if you’re interested in contributing to it financially. Even if you just want to chat about this sort of thing, I’d be delighted to hear from you!